Maytinee Srifuengfung, MD
Research fellow in Geriatric Psychiatry
- Phone: 314-255-5901
- Email: email@example.com
- Srifuengfung M, Pummangura C, Srifuengfung S. Late onset of serious agomelatine-induced liver injury, Sleep Med 2021;86:122.
- Srifuengfung M, Sukakul T, Pummangura C, Srifuengfung S, Viravan N. Oral ulcers as an unpredictable adverse reaction to quetiapine use in a schizophrenic patient, J Clin Psychopharmacol 2021;42(1):103-6.
- Srifuengfung M, Thana-udom K, Ratta-apha W, Chulakadabba S, Sanguanpanich N, Viravan N. Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on older adults living in long-term care centers in Thailand, and risk factors for post-traumatic stress, depression, and anxiety, J Affect Disord 2021;295:353-65.
- Srifuengfung M, Sukakul T, Liangcheep C, Viravan N. Paliperidone palmitate-induced facial angioedema: A case report. World J Clin Cases. 2020;8(20):4876-4882.
- Srifuengfung M. Restless legs syndrome in children with ADHD: a common and treatable condition, but forgotten by psychiatrists?. Asian J Psychiatr. 2020; 54:102446. 2020;54:102446.
- Pariwatcharakul P, Srifuengfung M, Clonidine and Tizanidine for Management of Bipolar Disorder due to Dengue Encephalopathy: A Case Report. Psychosomatics. 2020;61(6):727-31.
- Srifuengfung M, Bussaratid S, Ratta-apha W. Sanguanpanich N, Hosiri T. Restless legs syndrome in children and adolescents with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: prevalence, mimic conditions, risk factors, and association with functional impairment. Sleep Med. 2020;73:117-124.
- Srifuengfung M; Guided imagery to reduce anxiety; pp 32-36; In Mental Self-care During COVID-19 Pandemic (Thai); BoonsiriPrint; Bangkok, Thailand; 2020
- Srifuengfung M, Noppakun K, Srisurapanont M. Depression in Kidney Transplant Recipients: Prevalence, Risk Factors, and Association with Functional Disabilities. J Nerv Men Dis. 2017;205:788-792.